- Public Skating
- Figure Skating
- Skating School
- Parties/Private Ice
- Contact Us
We invite you to host a fundraiser at Ice in Paradise! When all your friends, family and colleagues skate at Ice in Paradise, we will donate 10% of the event sales to your organization.
HOW TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISER AT ICE IN PARADISE!
• Schedule your event in advance. Although a minimum three-week notice is required to schedule an event, you can schedule your fundraiser up to 3 months in advance.
• Tell everyone! Distribute your official event flyer to family and friends in person, through email and using social media. Promote the event on public bulletin boards and all over town.
• Share with the media. Contact local newspapers and media who might share information on charitable events and add your event to their calendars.
• Encourage your guests to bring family and friends. By inviting your guests to bring one more person, you can double your donation total. Everyone must present a flyer to receive credit for your organization.
• Be sure you send a reminder. A few days before your fundraiser, remind your family and friends of the event.
• Don’t forget your flyer! Make sure that everyone attending your fundraiser brings an official event flyer and shows it when they check in. We also accept flyers shown on a phone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT ORGANIZATIONS CAN PARTICIPATE IN FUNDRAISERS AT ICE IN PARADISE?
Examples of organizations that can participate in the Ice in Paradise fundraisers include but are not limited to: Booster Clubs, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Cheerleading Squads, Church Groups, Youth Sports Teams, Parent Teacher Organizations, Public and Private Schools - Groups, Teams and Bands
WHAT PERCENTAGE OF SALES FROM THE FUNDRAISING EVENT WILL MY ORGANIZATION RECEIVE?
10% of sales from the fundraising event will be donated directly to your organization. A check will be issued 2 - 4 weeks following your event. Gift card purchases are excluded from fundraising totals. Fundraiser guests are required to present an official event flyer to the cashier to receive credit. We also accept flyers shown on a phone. Flyers cannot be distributed inside the arena or within the vicinity, including the parking lot, the day of or during the event.
WHEN CAN MY ORGANIZATION SCHEDULE AN EVENT? A minimum three weeks notice is required to schedule your event and you can schedule fundraising events up to three months in advance. Organizations may request a fundraiser event once per calendar year.
CAN YOU MAKE A FLYER FOR MY EVENT? Yes, a flyer in .pdf format can be provided to you for your event. You will be responsible for making copies and distributing it. Contact email@example.com. If you choose to design your own flyer, we reserve the right to approve it before distribution.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY EVENT HAS BEEN APPROVED? You will receive email confirmation once we receive your application. You will be notified via email within 48 hours if your event has been approved.
HOW DO I CHANGE THE DATE AND TIME OF MY CONFIRMED EVENT? Fundraiser dates and times cannot be changed within 72 hours of the event. Otherwise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make any scheduling changes.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY EVENT? You may cancel your fundraiser with a minimum of 72 hours notice prior to the scheduled event by calling the rink at 805-879-1550. Any cancellation notice of less than 72 hours may affect future fundraiser event requests.